RSS
email

ActionScript Basics part5



Logic is a part of our everyday lives – it’s a very familiar concept, therefore one of the easiest to understand. We are faced with questions all the time, with the “If” question being the most common. If I go to sleep early, I will be able to get up early. If I take this job, I will make more money. If I go to school, I will learn ActionScript. Using ActionScript, you can answer all of these questions using conditional statements.

Conditional statements allow you to setup the question or logic within your script, and if it is a true statement, then actions can be taken which are defined by you. Conditional statements create smarter scripts by performing an action based on something that has been setup in the program – it makes your scripts dynamic!

Similar to other languages, ActionScript offers designers and developers the use of the following conditional statements:

Read More..

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Recent Posts

Recent Visitors

Donate Me

About Me

My photo
Chennai, Tamil nadu, India
Nothing more to say about me.. Just a Action Script programmer / Flex developer having 4.5 years of experience.