RSS
email

Free Itune Gallery+ Papervision 3D



I promised long time back of giving Itune Gallery with Source...

But due to un avoidable reasons i could not done it on time ... So here i am giving the free files sure with in some days i will publish the source and Admin page in my web site to fetch images from flicker and creating itune gallery..

Here i am publishing the files requires to launch Itune Gallery..

The gallery is fully configurable... this includes the Passing Image URls, rotation, distance between the images, background color..

Write the new features need to be added.. i will try my best to add before the source release..

Read More


Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Ophir Ramz said...

Nice clean design!

 

Recent Posts

Recent Visitors

Donate Me

About Me

My photo
Chennai, Tamil nadu, India
Nothing more to say about me.. Just a Action Script programmer / Flex developer having 4.5 years of experience.